Don't ever underestimate the importance of a healthy brake system. It requires regular maintenance to keep the system working properly and that's where our Chevrolet service center comes in. Our convenient hours and favorable Cincinnati location allow you to come in when it's best for you, and you can be sure we'll get you back on the road with minimal disruption to your day.
"The repair was going to take 2-3 days so we would need a loaner car. At first, we were told we would only be able to get a full sized car because that's all you had left. The next morning I called Justin and explained to him that we had four children under the age of 6 who are all in booster seats and car seats. Justin was quick to check what was available and found us a Suburban! (Which we are in love with now!) That really let me know that he cared about the safety of my family." - DealerRater.com User
"Have had my (bought) car for over 5 years and have always had exemplary repair service." - Heather
Time For New Brakes:
Your brake system's job is to bring your vehicle safely to a stop. Yet many drivers often put off brake inspection and service for longer than they should considering the constant use and wear that this system endures. Cincinnati area Chevrolet drivers should look out for these warning signs:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn't working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns
- Warning light. There's a reason these things come on, and if they do then don't ignore them.
The team at Jake Sweeney Chevrolet has been providing timely and dependable service to Chevrolet drivers from Cincinnati for years. Our factory trained service technicians have the training and tools to provide quality Chevrolet service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
Visit our Chevrolet service center near Cincinnati for a brake inspection today!